• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3 star RB Jeremy Banks(88.2 rating) visiting Nebraska this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched him in person a couple of weeks ago. He scored 7 touchdowns... SEVEN. Guy was a fast and physical runner. Could juke ‘em or run ‘em over.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.commercialappeal.com/amp/766904001

That was a fun game to watch, if you don’t care about Defense.

The QB on the other team (my sons high school) is also a special athlete. He’s only the 3rd QB in TN HS football to throw for 10,000 yards. He is heading to Vandy for baseball.

Sounds like he really, really enjoyed his visit and wants to take an unofficial back to Lincoln before committing.

Also of note, UCF was among his recent rush of offers that includes USC and Nebraska...

Looks like Jeremy Banks is thinking about playing baseball at Nebraska also. Hopefully Darin Erstad is helping get him here.

Last edited:

Probably a good chance he is the class RB. Frost offered him at UCF about the same time Nebraska did. You'd think Frost would keep after him.

Probably a good chance he is the class RB. Frost offered him at UCF about the same time Nebraska did. You'd think Frost would keep after him.

Frost says.... "you got a scholarship offer from me wherever I end up. I would suggest that you take an official to Lincoln on game day.....*wink*winK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back