• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3-Star Georgia DBs Tavian Mayo and Jamel Starks

If a player doesn't want to come here, he wouldn't come here. Nobody holds a gun to a recruits head or anything. When they sign, it is their choice. Yes they might leave or transfer if it doesn't work out
I think Frost may have better success keeping long distance recruits happy just because of his relationship with the players and how the program is run.

It may be the coaches who are slow walking this until Jan. 19? If they can pick up NPG it's all good!

It may be the coaches who are slow walking this until Jan. 19? If they can pick up NPG it's all good!

But they’re looking for two (most likely) in the secondary. I just think both wanted to stay in the South and might be seeing that things are not going to turn out for them as they hoped. I don’t think that means you pass on them, IMO. Even if they’re not at their first choice school, that doesn’t mean they won’t be passionate about football or be unable to build a relationship w/ their teammates.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back