• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 * OLB Jamin Graham is "N"

just curious. on that highlight film it says he's 6'6". other meaurements say 6'3" or 6'4" anyone know his actual height, also his coach says he's a it taller than 6'4".

Not sure from when it was but he participated in one of the ESPN affiliated camps. From that he was listed at 6-5, 225. His testing results were not off the charts or anything but that is often the case for long kids like that before they fully mature. His 40 was 4.94. 20 yard shuttle was 5.12. Vertical was 27.6. Overall SPARQ was 66.63. But keep in mind, really tall guys like that often don't test all that well because of their length. Just an example, the 5 star WR who blew up at Clemson this year, Ross, ran in the upper 4.7s, if my memory serves me correctly. But he's a future 1st round draft pick.

Yes, grades keeping some away. If I’m Frost I take a few of these dudes that have the goods but grades keeping big schools away. You hit on 50% and get some Mo Washingtons it pays big dividends. Rating doesn’t accurately reflect him due to offers being held back.

So you are saying that ratings are not an accurate reflection of a kids talent, but instead a reflection of who he has offers from?? I'm shocked!

:Smile:
Not sure from when it was but he participated in one of the ESPN affiliated camps. From that he was listed at 6-5, 225. His testing results were not off the charts or anything but that is often the case for long kids like that before they fully mature. His 40 was 4.94. 20 yard shuttle was 5.12. Vertical was 27.6. Overall SPARQ was 66.63. But keep in mind, really tall guys like that often don't test all that well because of their length. Just an example, the 5 star WR who blew up at Clemson this year, Ross, ran in the upper 4.7s, if my memory serves me correctly. But he's a future 1st round draft pick.
Thanks for the info. Im going to assume he"s either 6'3", or 6'4", or 6'5", or 6'6" :Sarcastic:. Thanks for all the stats. Appreciared.

:Smile:
Thanks for the info. Im going to assume he"s either 6'3", or 6'4", or 6'5", or 6'6" :Sarcastic:. Thanks for all the stats. Appreciared.
In the picture below, Graham is standing next to Ruud, who is 6'2" and a little further back in the photo, and Fisher, who is 5'10. Sure, Graham is wearing cleats, but he definitely looks closer to 6'5" or 6'6".

Dtfr1gEU0AAwGAh.jpg

In the picture below, Graham is standing next to Ruud, who is 6'2" and a little further back in the photo, and Fisher, who is 5'10. Sure, Graham is wearing cleats, but he definitely looks closer to 6'5" or 6'6".

Dtfr1gEU0AAwGAh.jpg

#2 Tony Wallace??

Loving the continued push into Alabama in addition to Florida and Georgia, plenty of talent to go around not just Bama and Auburn. This staff is not afraid to come here and have established good contacts from their UCF time where others won't even bother. Graham played for a very good team that went 12-1 in 5A, highest level is 7A here. He definitely played against some good competition and is ranked as the #26 best player in 2019 class in the state which easily has over 75-100+ FBS level players per year. Alabraska is alive and has potential to keep growing...

You are correct, I watched Justyn Ross a few times. He's not breakaway fast but very good at going up to high point the ball. He's an absolute 1st rounder. Best lately was Bama's Henry Ruggs III out of Lee high school in Montgomery, most explosive vertical I've ever seen at the HS level.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back