• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 * OLB Jamin Graham is "N"

I'm assuming he is not an early enrollee with the aforementioned academic concerns?

Welcome aboard!!!

Last edited:

Are the academics keeping the bigger schools in his area away? Is he missing a test grade or core gpa?

Are the academics keeping the bigger schools in his area away? Is he missing a test grade or core gpa?
Yes, grades keeping some away. If I’m Frost I take a few of these dudes that have the goods but grades keeping big schools away. You hit on 50% and get some Mo Washingtons it pays big dividends. Rating doesn’t accurately reflect him due to offers being held back.

Yes, grades keeping some away. If I’m Frost I take a few of these dudes that have the goods but grades keeping big schools away. You hit on 50% and get some Mo Washingtons it pays big dividends. Rating doesn’t accurately reflect him due to offers being held back.

If this kid does make it, is he the kind of difference maker we're looking for at OLB? Put a different way, would he ease your concerns about depth at that position?

keep-calm-cuz-we-jammin-1.png

Well an obvious area of need and big opportunity for him.

Fantastic news! Glad you chose Nebraska, Jamin!

Go Big Red!!!

If you can go 50% and take 1 or 2 of these situations a year, and get 1 Mo Washington every other year, I'd take that all day

Not for 2019, I’m not as high on him as Tannor and he couldn’t even be intricate for us this year. So that probably means he will start lol.

Maybe you should create a 50 guys who will start ahead of Graham thread since people seem to love the number 50.

This commit definitely shows the body type that Chinander wants on defense. Long is an understatement.

Maybe you should create a 50 guys who will start ahead of Graham thread since people seem to love the number 50.

This commit definitely shows the body type that Chinander wants on defense. Long is an understatement.

Tall and rangy, throw some speed in there and I love it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back