• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3* OLB Jackson Hannah

Four-star talent IMPO...
If you watch his film (which i'm sure you have), he does an unbelievable job of extending his arms then you can see his helmet not looking at the guy trying to block him, but looking where the ball is going. That is the hardest thing to teach guys that play defense, eye discipline. He defeats blocks with feel, and gets himself in the right spot with what he sees. If you have someone that can do that, you have something pretty special. That's before we talk about his ability to accelerate and tackle.

If *** and N2FL are seeing a lot of upside here, I am excited to see CB’s coming in for us.
I always try to look for things you can't coach or teach or get better at in the weight room (or are extremely difficult to get better at). Eye discipline for people playing in the trash is really difficult. You see it all the time in high school that a player is taught to "wrong arm" a play, or "spill" a play, or "contain" a play, and they don't care where the ball goes if they do that properly. The problem is, you can do your job and people can still go where you aren't supposed to let them if you don't have your eyes up.

With Ben Stille, I loved his film because of his motor, if you aren't doing that in high school you probably aren't going to all of a sudden turn it on in college. This guy has that too.

Is he the grandson of the guy who used to bring zoo animals on the Tonight Show? :Biggrin:

1507672247_101217h-oa-zoo-banana-hanna.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back