• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked .

Status
Not open for further replies.

You enjoy March Madness, no?
Love it.

No. It wouldn't be the same for football. Hike many others who want everything to be the same, the communists of CFB, I believe in CFB the American way! The way our founding football fathers wanted it. With bowl games and uncertainty. Not like these progressive statist tyrannical playoff communists.

Meh. What a wet fart to end the 2011 CFB season. I'm not interested in watching another ultra-conservative, play-to-not-lose snoozefest. The SEC and their adoring fans won't be getting my support or viewership for this game.
Give LSU the trophy and lets get on to next year.

Meh. What a wet fart to end the 2011 CFB season. I'm not interested in watching another ultra-conservative, play-to-not-lose snoozefest. The SEC and their adoring fans won't be getting my support or viewership for this game.
Give LSU the trophy and lets get on to next year.

yesssss that will show em...:rolleyes:

why do people hate winners

yesssss that will show em...:rolleyes:

why do people hate winners
College football is only a success if people watch it. The only power I have in this system is to turn off the television when I don't like the product. I found the first game incredibly boring and I don't need a rerun.

I know the SEC has won a string of MNCs, which is sort of amazing, but the uncritical adoration is over the top in my opinion. If they keep up this run while absorbing the new recruiting restrictions, I'll be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back