• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Title Odds - GBR

Pretty cool.... Also, thanks for posting this, as I just recalled, that I had made 4, $5 dollar bets as to who would win the NC. Had OSU, Bama, Huskers for a hoot, and the field, which included Clemson. My $20 dollar whim will bring in $105, haha.... I'll take the $85 win on this. Cool beans.
Anytime! Just looked up ...AM 14th best odds for heisman... looks like the smart money feels as good as I do for next year

Our Huskers 25-1 ??!!?? :eek:. I like it !!!

more shocking .....

Wisconsin......50-1
Penn St. and Iowa......100-1
MSU, NW and Purdue ...... 200-1
Gophers & Terps ...... 1000-1

I will bet Illini ...... 10000-1 :wow:

Last edited:

How's this for a prediction:

Next year NEITHER Clemson nor Alabama will qualify for the CFP.

Clemson loses a non-conference game to aTm and another conference game likely FSU.
Alabama loses a cross-over conference in September to Georgia and again in the SEC championship game!

How's this for a prediction:

Next year NEITHER Clemson nor Alabama will qualify for the CFP.

Clemson loses a non-conference game to aTm and another conference game likely FSU.
Alabama loses a cross-over conference in September to Georgia and again in the SEC championship game!

Bama would still get in.

I’ve said for awhile Nebraska will be “in the conversation,” come 2020. That will be AMart’s 3rd year. The OL SHOULD have 5 returning starters, some of whom are in their 3rd/4th year. Mo Barry will be a junior. Spielman may be a senior (or may get paid). Some of the new or younger guys will have experience on offense. Defense will be a bit dicier, but we appear to be stocking the cupboards.

Bama would still get in.
I suspect sentiment and SEC-bias would still vote in a 2-loss Alabama but they shouldn't get in ... even if they have 2 losses to the same team.
Alabama plays USC in the first game of the season in Arlington TX ... they should be favored but its a lose-able game.
They also play Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss and Tennessee on the road.

I’ve said for awhile Nebraska will be “in the conversation,” come 2020. That will be AMart’s 3rd year. The OL SHOULD have 5 returning starters, some of whom are in their 3rd/4th year. Mo Barry will be a junior. Spielman may be a senior (or may get paid). Some of the new or younger guys will have experience on offense. Defense will be a bit dicier, but we appear to be stocking the cupboards.

This has been my gut feeling for a couple of months now. Our kids will be fully intrenched in the system and we will finally have depth and more talent available to us than we've had since Bo took over for Callahan. The future is looking rosey.

Vegas set those odds for Nebraska knowing just how punch drunk our fan base is. Nearly void of rational reasoning since the Frost hire.
Eh, I kinda disagree. I think most of the fanbase would put the odds worse than this line. I think the oddsmakers looked at our schedule as favorable.

Chance. Always a chance just as zero to none is

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back