• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Bellevue West WR Xavier Betts ranked 67th best player in the country by ESPN

It seems like this thread might stay around for awhile. Can the title be edited to reflect the correct spelling of the recruit's name?

No chance. Watts is a good player, but Betts is a far superior athlete with a much higher ceiling.
I think it's time to audit the Brains around here.
What evidence do you have to back up this opinion/assessment ?
I think statements like this need supporting data/analysis posted to support them.
Just because you are N2FL doesn't mean we should take your word for it. ;)

But don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your input like all other folks around here whether Football gurus or not, but when comments like this are made, I think we deserve to hear why you think this.

I think it's time to audit the Brains around here.
What evidence do you have to back up this opinion/assessment ?
I think statements like this need supporting data/analysis posted to support them.
Just because you are N2FL doesn't mean we should take your word for it. ;)

But don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your input like all other folks around here whether Football gurus or not, but when comments like this are made, I think we deserve to hear why you think this.
Opinion needs supporting data/analysis?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back