• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2019 QB Offer - Max Duggan (4-star from Council Bluffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

if he is in the 2109 class he must be a bit on a slow graduating pace and might be a touch too old by then. LOL

Any relation?
HacksawJim.jpg

Last edited:

Looks a bit more dual threat like...vs. pro-style like. Seem DL and MR want some mobility options in the mix at QB.

Looks a bit more dual threat like...vs. pro-style like. Seem DL and MR want some mobility options in the mix at QB.
I thought that as well, as they start off with him running the ball, with zero intentions of throwing in the first 4 or 5 highlights. I'll be more excited about it around his senior year if he is lighting up the record books.

Yup they were looking at that for 2018 so I am all on-board with Max if wants N

Like I will say local kid who I think we have good shot at.

4-star rated already to boot. Only the Top 2019 kids rated thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back