• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 OT MIchael Lynn from Cherry Creek, CO is N

Right. Weren't even in the top 5 for Thompkins, commits to us a couple months later.
@goodnterribles I agree with you and *** . These are the good kind of surprises though. As opposed to the times in the past where we go into an announcement thinking we have it on lock and they pick somewhere out of the blue. These are great surprises.

@goodnterribles I agree with you and *** . These are the good kind of surprises though. As opposed to the times in the past where we go into an announcement thinking we have it on lock and they pick somewhere out of the blue. These are great surprises.

No doubt. This staff seems to work quicker and more efficiently than the last few staffs.

Timing maybe a surprise (not sure), but he’s been a heavy Husker lean for a long time. I was hoping we were holding off his commitment with maybe some higher guys on the board but we seem to be high on him.

I actually like his teammate Carson Lee more. He's a 2020 kid. I think Nebraska has offered if I'm not mistaken.

I actually like his teammate Carson Lee more. He's a 2020 kid. I think Nebraska has offered if I'm not mistaken.
To completely derail this thing... 2020 will be where we see how we are doing at OL recruiting. Corcoran, Hutmacher, and then your kid you just listed. All guys in close proximity we got in early on that are making multiple visits here. The problem is, 2018 and 2019 are before that year. We will see how it goes.

Last edited:

To completely derail this thing... 2020 will be where we see how we are doing at OL recruiting. Corcoran, Hutmacher, and then your kid you just listed. All guys in close proximity we got in early on that are making multiple visits here. The problem is, 2018 and 2019 are before that year. We will see how it goes.

And then 2 yrs development on OL. Equals contribution in 2022.

np_stream_2a.jpg

My kid gonna yep with TE problems come class of 2026. On pace for 6'6".

Turner Corcoran should be one of the top players on their entire board. Kids a stud.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back