• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 OT MIchael Lynn from Cherry Creek, CO is N

Dave Logan (Cherry Creek) is a heckuva coach . . . kids that he's coached up should be pretty sound between the hashmarks and between the ears.
And Cherry Creek is probably the #2 school in Colorado for football. My granddaughter, a niece and nephew graduated from there.

Really like us getting back in to Colorado. 2 of the top 5 players in that state heading to Nebraska (one undecided, one to the Buffs, one to Oregon). Their top player in the state is Barrett Miller, an OT from Aurora. That's really interesting to me, because I think our staff evaluated Lynn higher on their board with his frame and film.

Really like us getting back in to Colorado. 2 of the top 5 players in that state heading to Nebraska (one undecided, one to the Buffs, one to Oregon). Their top player in the state is Barrett Miller, an OT from Aurora. That's really interesting to me, because I think our staff evaluated Lynn higher on their board with his frame and film.

So we have an offer to Miller and if so, would they take him?

So we have an offer to Miller and if so, would they take him?
Saw that. I think they would take him, but i'm not sure on that. Could be one of those things that Lynn was giving them more love and they figured they should work on who they had the best shot at. But Lynn certainly has the better frame right now. Miller appears to be a Stanford or Northwestern kid right now.

Saw that. I think they would take him, but i'm not sure on that. Could be one of those things that Lynn was giving them more love and they figured they should work on who they had the best shot at. But Lynn certainly has the better frame right now. Miller appears to be a Stanford or Northwestern kid right now.

Gotcha. Let's be honest, with this staff there could be a name next week that we haven't heard.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back