• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

CB Jaydon Hill from Alabama hoping to make the Spring Game...

Chinander invited Hill to the Huskers’ first junior day, which will take place next week. He won’t be able to make that trip, though.

“But I’ll be down there at Nebraska soon,” Hill said. “Sometime this spring.”

A possible date for Hill to visit is April 21, when the Huskers will play their annual spring game. There’s also another junior day that Hill might be able to attend.

Added WR Marlyn Johnson to the list.
“Based on the conversations I’ve had with them and some of the other staff, I really like the staff,” Johnson told Land of 10.

Things have progressed to the point Johnson hopes to be in Lincoln within the month to see what Walters and Dawson are pitching him in person.

“I’m planning to hopefully go to the spring game April 21,” he said.

Land of 10 Article Link

A pair of Missouri wide receivers are hoping to leave Lincoln with Nebraska offers this forthcoming weekend. The Huskers will host Maurice Massey of Francis Howell North and CJ Boone of Parkway North this weekend at the team's first Junior Day since Scott Frost took over.

https://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt...ceivers-this-weekend-for-Junior-Day-116742516
I saw the Schaefer tweet earlier and posted that they were coming this weekend for Junior Day. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

Added a couple of Junior Day visitors to the list...OT John Olmstead and RB Rahmir Johnson.

Edit: Olmstead is an unofficial on April 6 and Johnson is coming to Junior Day.

Last edited:

RB Thomas Grayson, one of the first recruits to say he was coming to the Spring Game, finally received his offer from Nebraska.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back