• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Official Visits / 2018 Spring Game Visitors (Post #5)

Yesterday Frost and company offered Mississippi State corner back commit DJ James a scholarship for the 2019 class. According to Rivals he is visiting on January 11.

Doesn't leave me feeling optimistic about Pola-Gates if Frost is still shopping for corners.

Yesterday Frost and company offered Mississippi State corner back commit DJ James a scholarship for the 2019 class. According to Rivals he is visiting on January 11.

Doesn't leave me feeling optimistic about Pola-Gates if Frost is still shopping for corners.
With Pola-Gates, another CB would be great in this class.

Dallas four-star OLB Steven Parker will visit Nebraska January 11.

This ones big IMPO. Dewitt has whiffed so far bringing in a guy for this class. Getting Parker would be Tannor-esque.

Dallas four-star OLB Steven Parker will visit Nebraska January 11.

This ones big IMPO. Dewitt has whiffed so far bringing in a guy for this class. Getting Parker would be Tannor-esque.
I was just looking we already have 8, 4 stars. What do you think our chances are of getting more than 10?

Mike Lockhart appears to be set for 1/18. DE from Alabama.

The tweet I saw had him with 5 stars next to his name. Clearly not correct.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back