• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2019 In-State recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to not hijack Piper's thread, I stated we will probably have 5 in-state guys in this class. That's me thinking we get one of the Burke kids then another guy that "blows up" in the coming months... here's a few guys getting some run early:

Last edited:

So we have these three:

Garrett Nelson
Garrett Snodgrass
Garrett Piper

And you think we get one of the two Burke kids:

Garrett Henrich
Garrett Hickman

And then then one of those we can't predict might blow up senior season:

Garrett Harbur
Garrett Reimer
Garrett Johnson
Garrett Kautz (just added for fun)

Does that sum it up? ;)

Last edited:
I wish there was a Nebraska recruit with the last name Garrett.

Husker Extra with a blurb on York's 2019 class...

Another in-state note to wrap this thing up. York head coach Glen Snodgrass told the Journal Star on Wednesday morning that his son, 2019 Husker verbal commit Garrett, will be attending an NU junior day on March 31, as will classmate and offensive line prospect Noah Stafursky. The Snodgrass family will also be in town April 21 for the Red-White Spring Game.

Stafursky, listed at 6-foot-4 and 300 pounds and a Class B All-State selection by the Journal Star, is beginning to see his recruitment gain steam.

“A lot of the FCS schools. I think he’s going to North Dakota also to a junior day,” Glen Snodgrass said of Stafursky. “South Dakota State’s been down and inquiring about him and I think they’re fairly high on him. Wyoming’s asked about him. I thin in the spring you’re going to see him really pick up a lot with his recruitment.”

Snodgrass also said that 6-3 defensive back Brady Danielson, who was a first-team Super-State defensive selection by the Journal Star this fall, has the attention of Wyoming and several FCS schools.

“I haven’t talked to him so I don’t know if he’s been invited to any of the junior days at Nebraska, but he has a lot of the FCS schools and Wyoming also inquired about him and he’s going to the Nike Opening in the spring, so he might be another one where he could have some potential offers in the spring,” Snodgrass said.

That’s a pretty darn good baseline for the defending Class B state champion Dukes heading into the fall.

“It helps me be a good coach, I’ll tell you that,” Snodgrass joked.

Husker Extra Link

Why is the team in white playing their cross-country runners on defense? Those dudes are skinny. ;)

Kind of what happens when your kids play 4 sports and don't focus on one and spend all the time in the weight room. I saw the wink emoji but your questions is not a far off question. Plus cross country is in the fall so you know they can't be cc runners.;)

Kind of what happens when your kids play 4 sports and don't focus on one and spend all the time in the weight room. I saw the wink emoji but your questions is not a far off question. Plus cross country is in the fall so you know they can't be cc runners.;)
Sure they could. CC meet in the afternoon, rest a few hours, and then dress for the FB game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back