• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 HuskerMax List of Lifetime Posters

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
2019 brings 15 new lifetime members to the HuskerMax BBS. Congrats, you will no longer receive a renewal notice.

Also, the old software has 1/1/2019 as the expiration date for alumni chapter, former player and media accounts. All of those have been changed to permanent so if you are in any of those groups please ignore the renewal notice.

Here is the list for 2019. If you think you should be on this list send me a PM and I will check your status.

@bugeater61
@canadianhusker
@CornfieldCounty
@Fumbler
@Husker In Oklahoma
@HuskerInDixie
@huskernole
@II HUSKERS II
@lawinter
@NUtronic
@Prep Coach
@Quality Czech
@salmoninthesand
@Smoke Eater
@tailgate

Wow cool! Thanks Max!

This board has been and the info on the site has been a daily go to for me over the years.

2019 brings 15 new lifetime members to the HuskerMax BBS. Congrats, you will no longer receive a renewal notice.

Also, the old software has 1/1/2019 as the expiration date for alumni chapter, former player and media accounts. All of those have been changed to permanent so if you are in any of those groups please ignore the renewal notice.

Here is the list for 2019. If you think you should be on this list send me a PM and I will check your status.

@bugeater61
@canadianhusker
@CornfieldCounty
@Fumbler
@Husker In Oklahoma
@HuskerInDixie
@huskernole
@II HUSKERS II
@lawinter
@NUtronic
@Prep Coach
@Quality Czech
@salmoninthesand
@Smoke Eater
@tailgate
I can’t believe we’ve put up with these losers for 15 years

1A9B0FF7-C1C2-46F9-9707-5A487A16FBDC.png
Missed it by 8 mos!!! So close!

Welcome all, you're no longer amongst the commoners, you are now part of the elite.... enjoy the status we've earned.:cool:

15 Year Members. Registration before 12/31/2004.
I would qualify. First as KCHuskerfanatic then RP. Not sure if my timeouts will count against me though. I’ve been here a lot longer than 10 years. You surely remember the Bush years in the cafe right?

Last edited by a moderator:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back