• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Burke High recruits (Hickman Setting Up OVs) Update: Visiting for the Colorado game

Look no further than my house. None of my kids have been in NE for more than a week. Yet they are all Husker fans. My 6 year old grandson has one dream to play at NE. He has never been to NE. (When he was three he used to run around with a football yelling. "I'M KENNY BELL!!!!")

Now that's how to raise a Husker fan!!! I've got goosebumps.

I understand wanting the best instate players. This kid is different, he has been a Iowa fan forever, it is not like the staff is screwing up the recruiting, the kid just likes Iowa. Nobody needs to hit the panic button, no one needs to make sure the sky isn't falling, there will be other kids that will take his place. Let the kid go where he is happy.

Last edited:
Found this interesting:

"On Thursday, heralded Omaha Burke prospect Chris Hickman was seen near the end of practice being toured around the Hawks Championship Center.....The 6-foot-5, 180-pound athlete plays multiple positions for Burke and head coach Paul Limongi told the Journal Star that the Huskers like him on the defensive side of the ball, though he could play either there or tight end in college."

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...ca6c091a-9490-564d-aaa3-ee6dbfca4dc3.amp.html

IIRC 5-star AJ Espinosa was a legacy too.

Shouldn't we be seeing a wave of 90's former Husker kids graduating right about now?

I'd love to see Tomich Jr. on campus (if there is such a thing).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back