• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Burke High recruits (Hickman Setting Up OVs) Update: Visiting for the Colorado game

I’d put my money on at least one of these guys being N. But if one is N, then I’d think the other would follow him. This staff can close and it’s still early in the game. I’m glad the big time schools are after them.

You're trying to equate what I said with the inverse of what I said just like Mack. Logic doesn't work that way.
Determined-an-inverse.jpg

You apparently don't understand how logic works. You're stating the inverse of what I said. The inverse of a conditional statement isn't automatically true.

And he didn't stick with them due to the offer, he stuck with them due to the COMMITMENT. Maybe I do need to post the definition?

It sounds like you're assuming the reason why he stuck with them when in fact you don't know crap, CM. You said he was a high character kid because he honored his commitment to UW. Cool. He would still be a high character kid if he had flipped to NU.

The whole point I was making is he had a NU offer and turned it down. If he chose UW over NU because he was committed to UW and not because it was a better fit for him then it was probably a mistake on his part.

Taking a guess at your former account. I know this isn't your first.
LOL! No, I am not CM Husker. I know him, though.

I think I had an account on the old pedia site. It might have been when Tal Golan took it over.

Nick Henrich is the best in-state prospect since Baker Steinkuhler.

Bold statement indeed. I don't disagree. Do you think he will rise in the rankings then?

According to 247 all of the following have outranked Henrich since Baker:

Cameron Jurgens
Josh Banderas
Andrew Rodriquez
Henrich's teamate Hickman is ranked higher. At least for now.

Also, Trevor Robinson was in the same class as Baker.

Just going to plop this in here for safe keeping. ;)

Tate Wildeman said:
“Parker isn’t that far from Boulder. It’s definitely more like the hometown school. And I actually talked to [Lincoln (Neb.) Southeast defensive tackle and Wisconsin signee] Bryson Williams about that. He got offered by Iowa, Wisconsin and many others, but not Nebraska. He was like, ‘What happened?’ It had been his dream forever. I really felt for him. I don’t really know what was going through the mind of the old coaching staff on that because I’ve seen his film and he looked like a beast to me.”

Last edited by a moderator:

I’d put my money on at least one of these guys being N. But if one is N, then I’d think the other would follow him. This staff can close and it’s still early in the game. I’m glad the big time schools are after them.
If we do miss out for some odd reason, I have no doubt our staff will fill the void nicely. After this coming season, we will as Bill Moos said so eloquently, "get the pick of the litter".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back