• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Burke High recruits (Hickman Setting Up OVs) Update: Visiting for the Colorado game

:thumbsup:Just finished watching his Junior year highlights. Great hands. He run routes well in that he runs to where the coverage isn't and he uses hid height to go get the ball. nice get. Welcome Chris Hickman!:Huskerflag::Thecreedsign::Huskerflag:

HuskerHeathen nailed it! :Lol:
I love it when I'm wrong and it works. I have the biggest grin on my face definitely for this entire day.
I love looking like the jackass with this outcome. It's an all win situation at my expense. I can definitely live with with that!:thumbsup:
I hope I nudged him to make me the fool. I will wear the hat with pride.

Last edited:

I love it when I'm wrong and it works. I have the biggest grin on my face definitely for this entire day.
I love looking like the jackass with this outcome. It's an all win situation at my expense. I can definitely live with with that!:thumbsup:

Me too. I felt all along that he would go with ia.

Comfortable in your own skin. Nice. Jackass hat the fitted variety or adjustable? ;)

Comfortable in your own skin. Nice. Jackass hat the fitted variety or adjustable? ;)
I'll take the adjustable. Sometimes my head inflates when I do something right. ;)
l'll wear it with pride as long as Hickman keeps his word.
Hopefully Hickman had the last laugh.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back