• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Burke High recruits (Hickman Setting Up OVs) Update: Visiting for the Colorado game

Exactly. Then you look at this quote "Henrich said he hopes to commit this summer to a school, "with a real family atmosphere where the coaches and players really all care about each other."

Is there a school that will offer more of that than Nebraska? And will Hickman see an offense that would showcase his talents more than what he'll find at Nebraska?
Im trying to remember the last time a coach was 2 coaches at the same time for a month so he could coach his prior team to win a bowl game. The photo of SF should be next to the definition of loyalty to his players.

I know plenty of people who moved out of NE before their kids were even born and those kids are NU fans. It isn't all that uncommon.
Look no further than my house. None of my kids have been in NE for more than a week. Yet they are all Husker fans. My 6 year old grandson has one dream to play at NE. He has never been to NE. (When he was three he used to run around with a football yelling. "I'M KENNY BELL!!!!")

Look no further than my house. None of my kids have been in NE for more than a week. Yet they are all Husker fans. My 6 year old grandson has one dream to play at NE. He has never been to NE. (When he was three he used to run around with a football yelling. "I'M KENNY BELL!!!!")

Just teach him to block like Kenny.
cornwham.0_standard_500.0.gif

My 8 year old says he's playing there, so he can host your grandson on his visit.

Just don't let him grow his hair like Kenny Bell. As we've learned on this board, you can't be a leader with hair like that.

If we get them both, GREAT! if we don't, I'm sure HCSF will find others that will suffice.

One thing we all know is that there is NO hc anywhere more dedicated to his players.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back