• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Burke High recruits (Hickman Setting Up OVs) Update: Visiting for the Colorado game

Looks like visits to Oregon (OLB) and LSU have been set up. This one is going to be a nail-biter in my opinion.

Hopefully the staff can pull out all the stops and fingers crossed reel him in and put a stop to the visits....

Hopefully, the next time we see him (and you) smiling is when he puts on that red hat with the 'N' on it at his press conference.

Looks like visits to Oregon (OLB) and LSU have been set up. This one is going to be a nail-biter in my opinion.

Hopefully the staff can pull out all the stops and fingers crossed reel him in and put a stop to the visits....

It would certainly be great if we can keep the local talent local, but we need guys that are EXCITED and focused on a UCF-like turn around here.

If he's not on board with this enthusiasm then good-bye and good luck.

It would certainly be great if we can keep the local talent local, but we need guys that are EXCITED and focused on a UCF-like turn around here.

If he's not on board with this enthusiasm then good-bye and good luck.

Don't give up so easy. I still think he ends up in Lincoln but the staff is going to have to recruit him hard.

Don't give up so easy. I still think he ends up in Lincoln but the staff is going to have to recruit him hard.

Yep. If he ends up at NU, it will be because he likes that option best of all, and he'll having nothing to regret because he certainly did his due diligence in looking around...

Yep. If he ends up at NU, it will be because he likes that option best of all, and he'll having nothing to regret because he certainly did his due diligence in looking around...

Unless a kid is lock set on going somewhere I think they should.

At LSU and Oregon he's another high ranked recruit visiting. At Nebraska he's known by every Husker fan in the state hopefully his next visit to Nebraska leaves the others in the dust.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back