• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 4* ATH Ty Robinson predictions rolling in

This kid is kind of my Bookie for this year. I want him to be a Husker badly. I know we have a lot of RBs already committed, but this kids film just really impressed me.

I was under the impression that we were recruiting him as a defensive end (or maybe an outside linebacker).

Must be the leaf talking.

Confused him with Wandall Robinson

Here ya go..... It's more than just the leaf, it's the "bowl"
hqdefault.jpg

This kid is kind of my Bookie for this year. I want him to be a Husker badly. I know we have a lot of RBs already committed, but this kids film just really impressed me.
Not only a painful analogy, but perhaps a painful omen. We don't want another great kid that we emotionally invest in and hope for and then armageddon occurs at the 11th hour and he jumps ship and weds our historically arch rival.

I was in therapy over Bookie :eek:;) and now you have to rip the scab off the wound. Ouch!!!

Please don't say the 'B' word on here ever again. I don't want to rehash that tragedy.

Edit : from a jilted Husker Fan.

Last edited:

Frost has said he wants to get recruits here on game days. Hoping that he has DONU in his sights, the game day experience should cement that. I will be hopeful just as long as he does not commit elsewhere prior to taking his OV to Lincoln. From what has been written about him, I do not expect him to commit before then.

Not only a painful analogy, but perhaps a painful omen. We don't want another great kid that we emotionally invest in and hope for and then armageddon occurs at the 11th hour and he jumps ship and weds our historically arch rival.

I was in therapy over Bookie :eek:;) and now you have to rip the scab off the wound. Ouch!!!

Please don't say the 'B' word on here ever again. I don't want to rehash that tragedy.

Edit : from a jilted Husker Fan.

I ruined one of my Blackshirt hats (a favorite) by having Bookie sign it at the Spring Game in 2017 the day after he released his commitment video. I feel so stupid for doing that. There was a long line of people getting his autograph so I know I'm not alone, but it still grinds me to this day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back