• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 3-Star Taiwan Mullen CB From Florida

I think he saw his competition at NU and decided he wanted to go where he could play immediately..

What? He saw a school with two true freshmen on the two deep after a month on campus and got scared by that competition? That situation wreaks of opportunity.

One of the reporters said on the radio yesterday (before the decision and he was still thinking u had a good chance) that NU saw him as a nickle. Guessing that could have played into it?

Who knows? There is lots more to consider than simply tradition or how many fans show up when picking a school.

I think he saw his competition at NU and decided he wanted to go where he could play immediately..
If anything the depth alone speaks of opportunity. Corner is a job where if you're afraid, change positions! This doesn't make any sense at all.

Predictable excuse. They've been recruiting him since January of 2017. They just now noticed his stature? This is the first time they've seen him in person? Um, no.

Does NU really need an excuse for not getting a commitment from a player? Not everyone that is offered will or even can play at NU.....maybe the staff feels they have seen other prospects raise their level of play and pass him on their priority list (might not see him as the 4* talent others do) or maybe he simply wants to go to Indiana.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back