• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 World Cup

Germany has not looked good for months, there back line can be horrible at times and it seems like everyone forgot there are 2 sides to the pitch as they kept going down the Kimmich side all 1st half. Sweden and Mexico could be interesting, if Sweden plays the same style as against Germany, can mexico remain patient because the size of Sweden will not allow Mexico to just lob crosses into the box. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 1-1 draw and I expect Germany to beat South Korea, but it will not be pretty

Mexico has looked really good so far in the competition. A draw and they are through however, I think they beat Sweden and win the group outright.

Either way win or draw and Mexico wins the group

Something is not right with Germany for sure

Last edited:

Woaza Englad leads Panama 5-0 at half time and its been the most dominating performance of the Cup so far by any team. Panama way over matched but in pure CONCACAF going thuggy and it cost them two PKs. Harry Kane with two more goals giving him four one competition

I am liking what I am seeing of this young England team so far

Harry Kane with a hatrick comes off in minute 60 and Ehgland now leads 6-0

Smart move giving the Captain a rest and avoiding possible injury should Panama decide to ratchet up the physical plsy

I hope US Soccer is watching this young England team and realizing that youth is what we should have done 3-4 years ago (I screamed about that at the time) and must do now. Oh and hire a Damn coach!

With this win today England will have a 12 game unbeaten streak

Key is how they have jelled as a team and not eleven individuals

Panama gets a consolation goal on a brilliant free kick that caught the England back four asleep

England 6 Panama 1

Harry Kane with a hatrick comes off in minute 60 and Ehgland now leads 6-0

Smart move giving the Captain a rest and avoiding possible injury should Panama decide to ratchet up the physical plsy

Looked like Panama basically decided to concede and play fair in the second half.

Like Lalas said US Soccer and the players watching this game had to be painful. These guys qualified over us.

Sunil Gulati where ever he is at should be hanging his head in shame

Last edited:
Lalas also pointed out that barehug thug defense played by Panama and other teams is not going to be allowed anymore in the Cup. Hopefully CONCACAF is taking note

Like Lalas said US Soccer and the players watching this game had to be painful. These guys qualified over us.

Sunil Gulati where ever he is at should be hanging his head in shame

I was thinking the same thing, this just adds fuel to the fire, or should, I sorta felt like only a couple of them even cared and after watching how hard Bradley and Altidore played in MLS final for FC Toronto I got even more mad at the lack of energy from USA

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back