• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Royals

Only way they don’t is if some of the call ups or trades make a difference. Otherwise it’s full on crap show.
Very few of the Royals best prospects are ready for the majors. They might get their shot but they aren't going to excel yet.

Very few of the Royals best prospects are ready for the majors. They might get their shot but they aren't going to excel yet.

For sure.

While this is only one ranking, they are all similar. No source believes the Royals have a quality farm system at this point. Which only adds to the need to trade most/all of our productive veteran players to begin to rebuild again. The Royals are more than just a couple years away.

https://www.minorleagueball.com/2018/3/21/17149090/2018-mlb-farm-system-rankings

For sure.

While this is only one ranking, they are all similar. No source believes the Royals have a quality farm system at this point. Which only adds to the need to trade most/all of our productive veteran players to begin to rebuild again. The Royals are more than just a couple years away.

https://www.minorleagueball.com/2018/3/21/17149090/2018-mlb-farm-system-rankings

Well that sucks.

Steady slide from 15th in 2015 to dead last this year. Awesome news.

Who's the next Royal to go in the 2018 Fire Sale?

i-ixsDHO_400x400.jpeg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Astros dumping for the sell of the team to Crane, gave them prospects. Then they stunk for around 3-4 years. Long time but worth it if the royals make the right moves. I'm still a royals fan. Going to a few games in September before thefootball season starts.

Astros dumping for the sell of the team to Crane, gave them prospects. Then they stunk for around 3-4 years. Long time but worth it if the royals make the right moves. I'm still a royals fan. Going to a few games in September before thefootball season starts.

The Astros are definitely the model.

The Royals are getting bludgeoned by the Red Sox tonight. 8-0 in the 2nd inning.

I'm wondering if this will go down as the worst season in Royals' history. I believe they are currently on pace to break the 2005 season, which had 106 losses.

The Royals are getting bludgeoned by the Red Sox tonight. 8-0 in the 2nd inning.

I'm wondering if this will go down as the worst season in Royals' history. I believe they are currently on pace to break the 2005 season, which had 106 losses.
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I don't see how they don't lose 110+. They are going to lose Moose and likely Merrifield soon. Thats on top of already losing at a record pace for KC.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back