• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Royals

Tuned in just in time tonight to see AG strike out with 2 out and the bases loaded against the Twins in the bottom of the 8th in a tie game 1-1 game .... ugh

Whats more frustrating than watching a 2018 Royals baseball game?

Watching one that is going to the 14th inning.:Banghead:

Whats more frustrating than watching a 2018 Royals baseball game?

Watching one that is going to the 14th inning.:Banghead:

I decided I had enough when Gordon put a shot into CF that came up about 20 feet short of the wall in the 11th.

Duffy had another good outing, but had too many pitches. 108 in six innings.

So, as of now, who will be the All-Star rep from the team? Jon Jay has come on strong with a great month of May. Moose has pretty good numbers, but they've leveled off in the past couple of weeks. Herrera is probably the best player on the team, based on position.

So, as of now, who will be the All-Star rep from the team? Jon Jay has come on strong with a great month of May. Moose has pretty good numbers, but they've leveled off in the past couple of weeks. Herrera is probably the best player on the team, based on position.
Has to be Herrera. Jay has a good average but has hit mostly singles.

Moose is still top 20 in the AL in homers, RBIs, and slugging percentage.

But yes, Herrera is the most likely candidate.

Here is a wild stat. Duffy has gotten the first 15 outs all on popups/flyouts. According to the Royals broadcast, its the first time that has ever happened in MLB since they started keeping track of such things(1972?). Thats seems amazing that its never happened.

The first domino has fallen...John Jay traded to the Diamondbacks for two low level pitchers. One is only 18 so he is the lottery ticket.

The first domino has fallen...John Jay traded to the Diamondbacks for two low level pitchers. One is only 18 so he is the lottery ticket.

My concern is the Royal's 'Tap Out' will be another purge from years gone by and we're looking at another prolonged rebuild.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back