• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Royals

You cannot find two more polarizing American sports teams than the Yankees and Cowboys.

Congrats to the nutjobs who actually root for evil.

In the "who would have guessed this" department ...

Going into today's games, the teams with the two best records in the NL are the Braves and Phillies.

Other than Junis effort for the Royals mainly gave up a bunch of homers over weekend to Yankees. Duffy is in the tank and Gordon’s average has dropped about 60 points in two weeks.

All I can think about regarding the Royals is what they can get in trades this season.

Otherwise, the Phillies took game one of the series over the Braves tonight. Huge opportunity!

Seasons like this one are a big reason why I'm against having a downtown stadium in KC. The biggest draw when the team sucks is the tailgating experience. You lose that going downtown. I just can't see people wanting to drive into downtown KC, deal with trying to park in a downtown setting, drink overpriced beer and eat overpriced food at a downtown bar then go watch a terrible team.

The Royals absolutely have no clutch hitting at all. Tied with the Twins 1-1 going to the 9th but KC has had RISP much of the night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back