• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 PG Tyrese Haliburton, 6-6, 170 lbs, Oshkosh, WI -> IA State

To OV Sept 1-3

Following a big month of July that saw new high-major offers flow in, Oshkosh (Wis.) guard Tyrese Haliburton has scheduled four official visits, he tells CycloneAlert.

The 6-foot-6, 170-pound Haliburton, who has the ability to play around the floor with his length, has scheduled official visits with Nebraska (Sept. 1-3), Iowa State (Sept. 28-30), Northern Iowa (Oct. 13-15) and Cincinnati (Oct. 20-22).

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Crosswell-looking-to-keep-his-recruitment-low-key-106198293

Some Video

Some video indeed.

Is it just me or does this kid look like he is mostly legs? Wonder if he is still growing. It would be fun to have a 6'9" point guard, that usually turns out to be a good thing. He looked ridiculously good in that video.

Tyreese Knox at point guard... lol. I would buy this kids Nebraska jersey if he wears #34. :) Srsly.

2009030103.jpg

Back on topic - I hope this Tyrese makes it to UNL; can't go wrong with a big point guard.

Last edited:
Can't tell a lot from that video, other than he does have a nice shot. He needs to chow down on some cheeseburgers though.

Huskers Impress Halliburton! Breakfast must be the New Thing!

Impressive Recruit - Hope he picks us.
Huskers make big impression on 2018 PG Haliburton

While meeting the team, seeing the campus, and taking in NU’s football game on Saturday night all made big impressions on Haliburton, maybe his favorite part of the weekend was going to breakfast with head coach Tim Miles for a one-on-meeting on Sunday and discussing exactly how he would fit into the Huskers’ future plans.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/huskers-make-big-impression-on-2018-pg-haliburton

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back