• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 PF Nate Roberts, 6-9, 195 lbs, Brewster Academy > Washington

Visiting for the Northern Illinois Game, along with Xavier Johnson!

Halliburton, Roberts & Johnson; sounds like a law firm :Lol:

Why? He isn't choosing schools by how good their football team is. If so, he is UDub bound.

Let's hope he's not choosing his schools by how good their basketball team is, either.

tenor.gif

Why? He isn't choosing schools by how good their football team is. If so, he is UDub bound.
Oh come on. Stop trying to bury this epic loss. No way you can say this was a typical festive gameday to be in Lincoln. I don't think I am stupid for saying it was probably a dismal night after the game ended at 2 pm in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Oh come on. Stop trying to bury this epic loss. No way you can say this was a typical festive day to be in Lincoln. I don't think I am stupid for saying it was probably a dismal day after the game ended at 2 pm in the afternoon.
Although maybe miles pulled a pitino.......? (Tongue in cheek)

Last edited:
Oh come on. Stop trying to bury this epic loss. No way you can say this was a typical festive day to be in Lincoln. I don't think I am stupid for saying it was probably a dismal night after the game ended at 2 pm in the afternoon.
If you were a football recruit, would you care if you visited on a night the basketball team lost to Incarnate Word? Its likely irrelevant to him.

If you were a football recruit, would you care if you visited on a night the basketball team lost to Incarnate Word? Its likely irrelevant to him.
You are mixing two completely different worlds my friend. I was at that incarnate word loss and if you went into the haymarket or o street later that night you would have to tell people we lost to incarnate word and WTH incarnate word was. You wouldn't need to tell anybody anything this past Saturday

I understand your point, and i hope he doesn't care (would not surprise me if miles pulls a guy like this AGAIN), but im not sure it works like that. We are a football school, city, and state

Last edited:

I doubt it will end up mattering one way or the other, but I'm sure that if you had to pick one, you would definitely want a more electric and positive environment.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back