• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Orlando Sentinel Rankings (Nebraska at #35)

What is up with Colorado? They got into the top 10 a couple of years ago. Although, so did Nebraska.

What is up with Colorado? They got into the top 10 a couple of years ago. Although, so did Nebraska.
They lost their DC and then the new DC turned out to be a wife beating douchebag.

I'm not sure they have an ace recruiter anymore.
To put this in perspective, Nebraska's final Sagarin ranking for 2017...a year that most of us without a doubt was the worst of our lives...was 75.

Colorado is 30 spots below that. Its astonishing.

To put this in perspective, Nebraska's final Sagarin ranking for 2017...a year that most of us without a doubt was the worst of our lives...was 75.

Iirc, that 2016 Colorado team was senior heavy and led by their defense. It was a helluva drop off though.

It is astonishing, and they played in the conference championship game that year (2016 I believe). It is amazing how far they have fallen. I have no love of the buffs after living there from 2001-2004 and hearing my share of unsubstantiated hatred, during grad school at one of their institutions nonetheless. The "ignorant hicks"and "redneck" comments certainly abounded but were easily and ironically rebuffed.

Last edited:
It is astonishing, and they played in the conference championship game that year (2016 I believe). It is amazing how far they have fallen. I have no love of the buffs after living there from 2001-2004 and hearing my share of unsubstantiated hatred, during grad school at one of their institutions nonetheless. The "ignorant hicks"and "redneck" comments certainly abounded but were easily and ironically rebuffed.

2016 was a huge anomaly for Colorado.

2006 to 2017 (12 seasons), they went 10-4 in 2016 ... that was it. No other winning seasons in the past 12 years. They've absolutely consistently sucked (with the rare exception of 2016).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back