• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 Official Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five-star Parsons at "Cat", five-star Pappoe at "Dog"

Getting Parsons this year would help sell Pappoe on the vision...

All "N" 011808 - On the first thread you have:

WDE/OLB Micah Parsons, Pennsylvania (Also visiting 10/28-Ohio State)

The Ohio State game is on 10/14 not 10/28.
Sorry for the confusion...Parsons is going on OV to Ohio State on 10/28. I just made a change on the first post that will hopefully help it be less confusing. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion...Parsons is going on OV to Ohio State on 10/28. I just made a change on the first post that will hopefully help it be less confusing. Thanks!

now i am really confused as 10/28 is Purdue and i thought he was coming for Wisconsin game 10/7

Five-star Parsons at "Cat", five-star Pappoe at "Dog"

Getting Parsons this year would help sell Pappoe on the vision...
Need to make sure we have a strong "second connection" with Pappoe, as we could envision seeing Bray move to a coordinator spot somewhere by 2019. Maybe just announce the move FEB 2019 haha.

now i am really confused as 10/28 is Purdue and i thought he was coming for Wisconsin game 10/7
His OV for Nebraska is the Wisconsin game, and his OV for Ohio State is on 10/28 in Columbus when OSU plays PSU.

DrNUke that he was coming to Nebraska twice, so I changed the first post to be less confusing.

Last edited:

My error in reading. I read it has Nebraska vs Ohio State and not at the 10/28 Ohio State game in Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back