• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 G/SF Karrington Davis 6'6" is N (enters Transfer Portal > So. Illinois)

I’m a little worried about this kid. Went to Chaminade, a basketball powerhouse in STL (Bradley Beal and Jayson Tatum went there) and then spent a year at Monteverde, a school that has been ranked the #1 high school in country and he only has offers from Kansas St, SLU, Middle Tennessee, and us? My point: Many schools got plenty of looks at him, but very few offered.

I’m a little worried about this kid. Went to Chaminade, a basketball powerhouse in STL (Bradley Beal and Jayson Tatum went there) and then spent a year at Monteverde, a school that has been ranked the #1 high school in country and he only has offers from Kansas St, SLU, Middle Tennessee, and us? My point: Many schools got plenty of looks at him, but very few offered.

He had a major injury in the spring, had surgery in July, and missed all the summer camps. Did this cause teams to back off? I don't know, but it could explain why he didn't sign with anyone in the fall. And, those 3 schools offering in the spring of '18 are no hoops slouches.

He had a major injury in the spring, had surgery in July, and missed all the summer camps. Did this cause teams to back off? I don't know, but it could explain why he didn't sign with anyone in the fall. And, those 3 schools offering in the spring of '18 are no hoops slouches.
I didn’t know about the injury. Thanks for the info.

:( First a hip injury that he is just recovering from; then this. Best wishes to Karrington to come back strong next season.

Sounded like it was going to be tough for him to play this year anyways. Now he can remove that pressure, get healed up and be ready for next year. Hope he didn't fully rupture the Achilles tendon, that can take multiple years to really get over.

Sounded like it was going to be tough for him to play this year anyways. Now he can remove that pressure, get healed up and be ready for next year. Hope he didn't fully rupture the Achilles tendon, that can take multiple years to really get over.
I didn't expect a lot on the court from him but its tough to lose a year of working with the team and not having another guy to push the rotation in practice. Agree that a rupture can be problematic.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back