• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 Amir Harris, 3-Star Combo Guard, Maryland, 6'5", 180, N (enters Transfer Portal > GW)

So, with our current 2 (maybe 3 if Borchardt's scholarship isn't renewed) openings, we're knowingly looking at these 4 guys?

1. G Amir Harris - HS
  2. F Ed Chang - HS
  3. G Matt Mooney - South Dakota grad transer
  4. G Dachon Burke - Robert Morris transer
Am I missing anyone or has Mooney eliminated us?

*I guess Chang hasn't officially been re-offered yet. But Lewis is/was visiting him.

Last edited:
Borchardt's scholarship was only for Spring, so I think it will be available for offering. If they don't get anyone, then maybe Tanner gets to keep it. Also maybe he gets to play football some fall. More 6'8" tight ends!

Borchardt's scholarship was only for Spring, so I think it will be available for offering. If they don't get anyone, then maybe Tanner gets to keep it. Also maybe he gets to play football some fall. More 6'8" tight ends!
Doesn’t Tanner have a full ride already for academics? I thought I remembered reading that when he was thinking about playing football as a freshman and that the basketball schollie was purely symbolic

I think if he plays too much the athletic department has to take over the scholarship (or he has to pay for school himself). People have explained this to me for football, I'm not sure what the basketball rules are.

Last edited:

Want. I’m guessing he’s not the best shooter as he would be a high-major commit already if we was.

The highlight tape probably confirms your thoughts. Nothing outside of 2 feet from the rim. Not sure i put the missed layup at about the 35 second mark on my highlight tape, especially when it is 4 on 1 and he should have given it up anyway. Definitely has length, but more slasher and definitely won't help the outside shooting TM seems to need to improve.

De-committed from Rhode Island in october. NU 2018 class moves from 100 to 79th nationally (still last in the big), with 1 open scholly left.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back