• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Eric Fuller and Nebraska Part Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The program has been under constant scrutiny because of issues involving transfers and eligibility. The team was ruled ineligible for the 2015 playoffs because of violations during the 2014 season. An emergency hearing was held before this season’s playoffs to determine if the team could stay in the playoffs after allegations of rule violations."
http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-hawkins-football-20170214-story.html

Maybe we should be cautious here?
Maybe I am missing something, but I don't think Fuller is running the program.

"The program has been under constant scrutiny because of issues involving transfers and eligibility. The team was ruled ineligible for the 2015 playoffs because of violations during the 2014 season. An emergency hearing was held before this season’s playoffs to determine if the team could stay in the playoffs after allegations of rule violations."
http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-hawkins-football-20170214-story.html

Maybe we should be cautious here?

I'm guessing with the rumors floating around Hawkins our coaches will do their due diligence. This speaks more to the coaches than the players in my mind, but does give the impression that some of the families can be "influenced", shall we say.

Fuller said he is committed but still looking at other schools. Good to be out front on this one at least.

I am engaged unless a better woman comes along. Thanks for the job offer and I will take it unless a better job comes along. I agree nice to be in the discussion but either you are or you are not. Kids, sheesh.

I am engaged unless a better woman comes along. Thanks for the job offer and I will take it unless a better job comes along. I agree nice to be in the discussion but either you are or you are not. Kids, sheesh.
So you are telling me that if you were unemployed and a 50,000 per year job offered you while you are waiting on a 100,000 per year job to let you now. That you would not accept the offer of 50 K until you heard back from the 100 K job. Happens all of the time. When I was a hiring manager I had it happen a few times. Did not take it personally as people will do what is best for them.

So you are telling me that if you were unemployed and a 50,000 per year job offered you while you are waiting on a 100,000 per year job to let you now. That you would not accept the offer of 50 K until you heard back from the 100 K job. Happens all of the time. When I was a hiring manager I had it happen a few times. Did not take it personally as people will do what is best for them.

I get it is part of the process, and I know in the 'real' world that it happens but it doesn't mean I like it. I just wish they wouldn't 'commit' then say but I am still entertaining offers. Why commit? Can't they just say 'coach thanks for the offer, I want to explore what is out there and what is best for me'. Can't they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back