• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers in Top 10 for 2018 3* DT Josh Walker from IMG Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedDave

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/.WKS0pewBMc4.twitter

"After talking with coach Mike Riley last week and recently getting an offer from Nebraska, 3-star defensive tackle Josh Walker told Land of 10 on Tuesday the Huskers are currently his top school.

Walker, the No. 46 tackle in the 2018 class and an IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.) product, said Nebraska is atop his 14 other offers for one reason: relationships.

“They’re probably my top school right now, probably because of the relationship I have with coach Riley,” Walker said. “Just talking to him the past couple of weeks has been great.”

Walker said he’s going to try to make it up to Lincoln for a visit on April 15 for the spring game.

After talking with Riley a few times, Walker received a call last week from the head coach, who offered a scholarship — much to Walker’s surprise.

“When I got it I was like, ‘Is this really happening?’ This is one of my top schools,” Walker said.

The 6-foot-2, 285-pound lineman does not have any connections to Nebraska and said he’s excited about trying to visit Lincoln and look more into the facilities and the academics.

Walker also has offers from Michigan State, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Northwestern and Pittsburgh. He also said he recently got offers from Vanderbilt and Memphis.

He plans on trying to go to one or two spring games, he said. Notre Dame and North Carolina are two schools trying hard to get Walker to visit for their spring games, Walker said."

Hard to move off the los he's driving the center back two yards almost every play. Moves well laterally and seems to have a mean streak looking at the block he made on the int.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back