• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Predators score, after I step out of the room(of course) to pull within in 2 - 1 of the Ducks. 4:38 left in game 4. Nashville has a 5 on 3 advantage. I expect the game to be tied soon.. 1 minute on the advantage left.

No goal, and now :15 seconds left on the power play for Nashville. Strange, the Preds only took like 4 shots with the 5 on 3 advantage. Hmmmm, that most likely will cost them this game, imo.

Well, the Preds tie the game with around :34 seconds left in the game..... WOWZERS!!!

2 - 2

Looks like some free hockey coming up.

Last edited:
caught-you-a-dollar-ooooh-ducks-you-almost-had-it-you-gotta-be-quicker-than-that.jpg

Ducks turn out to be just that much quicker...... Series tied at 2 apiece. Anaheim wins 3 - 2 in OT. :Mfclap:

Ducks seemed to want it more in OT. Entertaining game for sure.
Man, I have to admit, this has been some fun Playoffs to watch for sure. I was a passive fan, but this year has really pulled me in. I've learned some rules and what not that I didn't previously know, so that really helped my appreciation of the game. Good stuff.

Ottawa scores late in the 2nd period, to pull within 3 - 1 and the crowd acts as if they just won the game.... Nice to be excited and happy, but man, you're still down by 2.

Senators with an absolute flurry at the end, several shots on goal. Game over, series tied. Penguins tie the series at 2 apiece.

Missed the pens game last night (work) did they say why Murray was in goal? The defense has to play better, here on out or it won't matter who is in goal for the pens. Pittsburgh is very very fortunate to have 2 great goalies, can't afford to lose in more D in front of them though.

Nashville wins tonight 3 - 1 to take a 3 - 2 series edge. One win away from the Stanley Cup Finals for the Predators. I didn't get to see any of the game, so I don't know how dominate that they may or may not have been, other than the 3 - 1 score.

Nashville wins tonight 3 - 1 to take a 3 - 2 series edge. One win away from the Stanley Cup Finals for the Predators. I didn't get to see any of the game, so I don't know how dominate that they may or may not have been, other than the 3 - 1 score.
I missed it as well. Got home just in time to see the empty net goal. I did hear that John Gibson left the game after the 1st period with an injury.

Pens taking it to the Sens so far in game 6. 2-0 Pitt with 6 minutes left in the 1st.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back