• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

I think the Pens are running out of gas and luck. Still a game 7 so will say a couple of prayers for the birds.
I think the Pens win because they are the better team. Also, the Caps never make it past the 2nd round.

Rangers lose 3-2 and end their season. They put up a fight but a pathetic effort in the 1st did them in.

Go Oilers!

Looks like the Sens knew what they were doing by gooning it up on us at the end of the fourth game!

This sucks!:Bananalazy:

I think the Pens win because they are the better team. Also, the Caps never make it past the 2nd round.

I am going to use the 'I really don't think the Pens will win because of blah blah blah' card but I really want them to win but this way if they don't I won't be disappointed because I said they weren't even though deep down I thought they would.

Makes sense?

Didn't see the goal, as I am watching the Huskers baseball game, but the Penguins have a 1 - 0 lead with 10 minutes left in the second.

Ovechken and DC just cannot beat Pitt. Its like a curse. :) Fleury brilliant....anyone doubt him now? My daughter beyond happy......I hate Ovechken so I am very happy

Pens will be my team the rest of the way

Ovechken and DC just cannot beat Pitt. Its like a curse. :) Fleury brilliant....anyone doubt him now? My daughter beyond happy......I hate Ovechken so I am very happy

I'ma rooting for the Ducks, but if they lose tonight, I'll be rooting the Pens on also.

I'ma rooting for the Ducks, but if they lose tonight, I'll be rooting the Pens on also.

I grew up an hour or so from Anaheim. Never been a fan.....fan base is bandwagon and not the most knowlegable. Great arena though as we saw the Rangers & Pens every time they came to town vs the Ducks/Kings

I assume that was directed at me so I will answer. I would still take Murray but there is no denying the Flower has had a great playoffs, minus one game. Pens are very lucky they have depth at the goaltending position.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back