• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

Wood working around some traffic but throwing a shutout through 3 IP. Royals bats are quiet early much like last night. No baserunners yet.

0-0 going to the 4th.

Merrifield leads off the 4th with a HR. KC leads 1-0.

Merrifield is quickly becoming my favorite player.

KC goes back to back as Bonafacio also hits a HR. 2-0 KC

Last edited:

Heading to the 7th inning, still 4-3 Chicago.

I can't help thinking this is going to be a Royal win.:Sneaky:

Royals win in the bottom of the 9th with three straight hits. Moss drives in Cain and the Royals get the sweep.

Dream season for him, even with the unwarranted demotion that started his season in Omaha. Team has really played well with him in everyday lineup.
Agree. I like this lineup as a whole when Moss is hitting. The DH has been a problem most of the season but now that Moss is hitting, the lineup is pretty solid.

Before Moss started his hot streak, I was hoping the would try Torrez at DH. No power but he has a decent average and puts the ball in play.

Moss, Escobar and Gordon have all started to hit and things are looking up.

Royals now tied with Tampa Bay for 2nd wildcard spot. Yanks a 1/2 game ahead and currently leading Seattle in the 7th.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back