• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

Royals fall to the evil Yanks 4-2.:(

Gordon welcomes a baby girl to his family.:Cool:

Late bombs give the Royals a 6-2 victory over the Yanks. The way Bonafacio has been swinging the bat lately, Soler and Gordon might start losing time to him.

Royals win over the Indians today and have won the first two games of the series.

Moose hit his 13th HR.

Soria gives up 4 runs and the lead in the 8th...he has been solid this year up until now so I won't complain too much. Our bullpen is not good thus far.

KC loses to Detroit 10-7 and continues to suck against the AL central.

Duffy goes on DL going to miss 6-8 weeks with oblique strain, Skoglund called up to make pitching debut tonight

With two games left in May, AG off to worst April/May start of season (without injury) in his career

Duffy goes on DL going to miss 6-8 weeks with oblique strain, Skoglund called up to make pitching debut tonight

With two games left in May, AG off to worst April/May start of season (without injury) in his career

Pretty rotten news all around.

There was a glimmer of hope after the first two against Cleveland. Sounds like the strained oblique must have affected Duffy in game three.

Skoglund pitched 6 1/3 innings of shutout baseball in his debut. 5 K's and gave up only 2 hits. The Royals only got him one run of support so far...in the 8th. Welcome to the big club.

Hope they can get him a win.

Thought I had posted about the Royals getting the 1-0 shutout but its not here. Well...they did.:cool:

Royals can't hold onto an early 1st inning 3-0 lead and lose 6-5 to Detroit.:Thumbsdown:
REDo, when I fly back home next week, I have a long layover in Detroit, I will wiz on 'em for ya.....

Also, my fishes swept Philly and now, Philly is the only team below 20 wins, so they can suck it.....

REDo, when I fly back home next week, I have a long layover in Detroit, I will wiz on 'em for ya.....

Also, my fishes swept Philly and now, Philly is the only team below 20 wins, so they can suck it.....
Its Detroit. How could anyone identify a new puddle of urine?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back