• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

Just for those keeping track...Royals have a better record than the Marlins.:thumbsup:

why you sonuva so and so, fricking fracking, sum of a..... Okay, the Marlins are now the worst team in the MLB. It's official, the Marlins SUCK! You happy now, you bastage..... LOL!!!

KC blows a game to the Twins by giving up 3 runs in the final two innings...including Herrera giving up more runs again. Our closer situation is in disarray. I never thought I would say this but Soria needs to be closing. Herrera has lost his slider and batters can look for the fastball.

Royals looking great so far today. Junis called up for a start and looking very sharp. Three HRs so far...Salvy, Bonafacio, and Moss.

5-0 KC going to the 5th.

Royals working on blowing another game. Now 5-4 in the 7th...Twins still batting with 1 out and a man on 2nd.

Herrera in for the 9th. Kinda thought they would leave Soria in since its a double header today.

Herrera looks like he has absolutely no confidence on the mound. Not sure he has the mentality of a closer. Walks a guy to bring tying run to the plate.:Banghead:

Kerrera K's Sano for a huge out. 17 of Sano's 32 RBI's this year have come against the Royals.:eek:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back