• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

No more Kendrys Morales.

Even worse, he is a Blue Jay.:Puke:

Yuck. A Blue Jay. As if they needed another power bat. There goes the best homerun hitter KC had in a team that hits minimal homeruns. I do understand he's not young and his price tag was likely too high for KC, but we are in serious need of a big bat.

Yuck. A Blue Jay. As if they needed another power bat. There goes the best homerun hitter KC had in a team that hits minimal homeruns. I do understand he's not young and his price tag was likely too high for KC, but we are in serious need of a big bat.
Edwin Encarnacion is gone from Toronto as he rejected their offer. Buatista and Saunders might be gone as well. Not that KC can afford any of those guys.

I'm seeing an increasing possibility Wade Davis and/or Cain may be traded. Also, the Cubs are apparently interested in Duffy.

I like Davis for Soler. Davis is really good but he's not on the level of Chapman, Melancon, or Jansen. He spent time on DL last season and stepped in for Holland the previous so he has yet to be there for the full 162. I will give him his due in that he was nails during the 2015 WS run. However, I don't put him in the list of top closers. In return we get a young solid OF with the power potential.

I like Davis for Soler. Davis is really good but he's not on the level of Chapman, Melancon, or Jansen. He spent time on DL last season and stepped in for Holland the previous so he has yet to be there for the full 162. I will give him his due in that he was nails during the 2015 WS run. However, I don't put him in the list of top closers. In return we get a young solid OF with the power potential.
Agree if and only if Soler's injury issues are in the rear view mirror. His production has gone down every season but supposedly its because of injuries.

Had hoped for a bit more, but probably delusional given the down time for Davis in 2016. Here's to gigawatts of production from Soler Power in 2017!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back