• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2017 Official Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munson said on Nick Bahe's Show that Willie Hampton will be in for the Oregon game for his Official Visit.

One of the best CB's in the country, Jaylon Johnson (Fresno, CA) plans to visit for the Illinois game - which is turning into a big weekend.

Would be nice if Gebbia and Keyshawn could make a return trip this weekend for some peer recruiting...

Understated a bit. Could be a big help. I wonder if Lewis is bringing his parents once again? Would be great for Dub to get some face time again with them.

I just checked out his 247 timeline. Something doesn't add up. He decommitted from Iowa State on September 19 after his OV to Minnesota on September 1. Nebraska offered on September 24, the same day as an OV to Oregon State. He had an OV at Indiana on October 1 and has OVs scheduled on October 14 to Fresno State, the 21st to Nebraska, and the 29th to Iowa State. Does Iowa State get cancelled?

http://247sports.com/Player/Quran-Hafiz-79649

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back