• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2017 Official Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

And/Or Kelly-Powell must have really been talking NU up to his teammate, meaning NU is his secret front runner instead of Michigan.

Not sure about the front runner part :Biggrin:. But this is my thought as well... Important to remember that Kelly-Powell was blown away by that visit to the BRW. In fact pretty sure he said it was the best camp he had ever attended.

Not sure about the front runner part :Biggrin:. But this is my thought as well... Important to remember that Kelly-Powell was blown away by that visit to the BRW. In fact pretty sure he said it was the best camp he had ever attended.

I knew that he loved his trip here in June. I have no facts about the front runner part other than DPJ is surprising Husker Nation with a visit. So it's just me with a hypothetical, positive thought that Harbawl can cry when JKP says I'm N.

I wonder if Powell's parents are coming because this sounds like a situation where he doesnt want to come out by himself, so he asked Peoples to come with him who may want to check it out anyhow. Either that or we've done some super quiet work on Peoples that nobody has any idea about. Either way, crazy talent coming in. We'll probably never again have 3 5* visitors at one game. If Holmes comes that is.

I wonder if Powell's parents are coming because this sounds like a situation where he doesnt want to come out by himself, so he asked Peoples to come with him who may want to check it out anyhow. Either that or we've done some super quiet work on Peoples that nobody has any idea about. Either way, crazy talent coming in. We'll probably never again have 3 5* visitors at one game. If Holmes comes that is.
Unless they are all playing for NU the next few years.:cool:

It's funny that 247 didnt even have Nebraska listed on his recruiting page as an offer, now we're at the top "warm" and visit date. Talk about out of nowhere.

Cornnation article says Darnay may not make it out due to some academic issues he needs to clear up. Just a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back