• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 MLB

Yanks lose to the Rays 7-3 and are officially the worst team in baseball at this time.:Cool:

Madison BUMgarner is not only pitching a no-hit game so far but he has hit a HR.

DBacks tie the game at 3 and then BUMgarner hits his 2nd HR of the game.
not_worthy.gif.606503e2f2ceaa5be9e2770f927f316c.gif

:) Again, my relievers blow another game! This is what killed us last year, not going to the WS.

Baumgarner ended up making history; he had 2 hrs in the game, never done in the history of the Majors; he should have finished the game, himself. He has been screwed by the relievers too often.

Last edited:
My Twins are off to a 3-0 start, which means instead of losing 103 games like last year, they'll only lose 100. :Woohoo2:

Its amazing that the two worst records in MLB are Toronto at 2-9 and St. Louis at 3-8.

The Astros Rangers series should be fun to watch this week! Last night the rangers pitcher hit two astros hitters, the astros pitcher Mccullers threw behind the hitter causing both teams to meet at home :Catfight:No fight but atleast there might be a rivalry starting. Last year the Rangers won 17 of the 19 games.

The Astros Rangers series should be fun to watch this week! Last night the rangers pitcher hit two astros hitters, the astros pitcher Mccullers threw behind the hitter causing both teams to meet at home :Catfight:No fight but atleast there might be a rivalry starting. Last year the Rangers won 17 of the 19 games.
Astros more than holding their own against the Rangers so far this year.:thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back