• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Defense

ksuhusker

In a tree somewhere
10 Year Member
Predict who is going to step up their game, and be a game changer in our new Defense? Sedrick King? Alex Davis? Who or will we get an All American LB? Do we add weight to a Taller Safety and use him like some other schools have in the past? I can think of one guy but can't remember his name.
Only started this thread because most of the others have been beat to death. Seriously though, anyone think we start seeing a stout D by October-November?

I almost started this thread the othe day but got busy. So thank you. I think Freedom will be moved to LB and will become a superstar.

I almost started this thread the othe day but got busy. So thank you. I think Freedom will be moved to LB and will become a superstar.
I thought about Freedom, wasn't he around 270# last year, or is he really 255? He'd have to drop down, but it may suit him better. I do like hearing Diaco talking about block Destruction. Seems a lot of our problems in the past have been getting off blocks IMO. I'm excited to see a swarming aggressive defense, they're more fun to watch.

For whatever reason I like Alex Davis to become a force as an outside lb.

6'5" 245 sounds like a good place to start.

So I was hoping to have a meaningful thread with theories and such, Stoltenburg is up to 310#. He could be a good anchor in the middle, does he have the mentality to be a NG? Alex Davis, Sedrick King both could be studs on the OLB part. AJ Natter, any info on the guy? He was a 4* that's done nothing. Guys like that you pull a SEC move and get them out for better scholies. I may have to get up there for some spring practices to see for myself this year. Anyone with any inside info on these guys?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back