• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Parrella's bond with Deontre Thomas and his family helped keep Huskers atop recruit's list

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what I was thinking from this picture. Keep his quickness and while continuing to fill out his frame and he could be a force.

He weighs about 265 I think now so he could add 15 or so pounds and be used as both a DT and DE. He is very quick and shifty and eats QBs.

He weighs about 265 I think now so he could add 15 or so pounds and be used as both a DT and DE. He is very quick and shifty and eats QBs.
Let us hope he can sign his name on the dotted line of UN stationary.

Last edited:
Hope is eternal. But damn, I am getting tire of just hope.

I just read the premium comments from his in-home last night and unless I am mistaken he will sign with Nebraska on NSD. Mom and and him love Coach P and the fact that the Huskers were with him from the beginning when he was a no-star recruit. Will be making his OV and is excited about it.

FWIW Notre Dame has not offered and there are no plans to visit South Bend.

I just read the premium comments from his in-home last night and unless I am mistaken he will sign with Nebraska on NSD. Mom and and him love Coach P and the fact that the Huskers were with him from the beginning when he was a no-star recruit. Will be making his OV and is excited about it.

Thanks for the update. Maybe my hope will turn into satisfaction joy!.

:Corn2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back