• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2017 Confirmed Walk-Ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure what side of the line these guys are planning on playing, but Hixson and Lingenfelter are no joke for walk-ons. If they figure out a way to grab Homolka from Wilber-Clatonia this will be a pretty unreal walk-on class of linemen.

Ben Lingenfelter will walk on. This is an outstanding guy to get in that capacity. 6-5, 265...according to Rivals he had offers from Tulane, Northern Iowa and South Dakota. Nice pick up.

Ben Lingenfelter (offers from Tulane, Northern Iowa, South Dakota) and Trent Hixson (offers from Air Force and South Dakota) are awesome walk-on additions to the o-line. If the team can add Hunter Miller eventually, that would be a very nice trifecta.

Ben Lingenfelter (offers from Tulane, Northern Iowa, South Dakota) and Trent Hixson (offers from Air Force and South Dakota) are awesome walk-on additions to the o-line. If the team can add Hunter Miller eventually, that would be a very nice trifecta.

I am glad that you like Ben's potential. I have been friends with his parents for 20 years. I know he is a great athlete I hope his moter runs hot enough to play at that level.

Ben Lingenfelter will walk on. This is an outstanding guy to get in that capacity. 6-5, 265...according to Rivals he had offers from Tulane, Northern Iowa and South Dakota. Nice pick up.
Good size. Hope he has good hands and quick feet.

This kid is tough and seems to be excited about his walk on opportunity. Only in Nebraska...what great kids this state raises.
No Place Like Nebraska!

Not sure what side of the line these guys are planning on playing, but Hixson and Lingenfelter are no joke for walk-ons. If they figure out a way to grab Homolka from Wilber-Clatonia this will be a pretty unreal walk-on class of linemen.
Hunter Ellis Miller...he is a beast!! I agree, VERY GOOD walk on class of Linemen!!!!:Banana::Corn2::Corn2:

Hope we can land Paup...I had better go sweet talk his mom!!:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back