• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 6'6 Icelandic wing Thorir Thorbjanrson is 'N'

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Awaiting (further ;)) confirmation!
(Heard Miles had him for dinner Sunday Night. Whatever they served, Mrs. Miles better keep it on the menu! :nod:)

DONE!

(Maybe it was Wilderness Ridge that made him feel right at home! :Lol:)

Last edited:

Lol, this is a hilarious thread.

I hope this kid can contribute, but worth the risk. He is a lefty, a heavy lefty at that, as I didn't see himfinish once with his right at the rim.

He seems to have range, but he has an odd/slow? release.

Why am i do excited for this season? I think if palmer performs and we can get 30 min out of jordy on some nights this team will be fun as hell. Lots of other question marks of course, but GBR!

I have a feeling the P.A. announcer is really going to have work at learning this guys name.

Last edited:
Awaiting (further ;)) confirmation!
(Heard Miles had him for dinner Sunday Night. Whatever they served, Mrs. Miles better keep it on the menu! :nod:)

DONE!

(Maybe it was Wilderness Ridge that made him feel right at home! :Lol:)

Very hard to tell what his competition was in those highlights, but, he does show he can hold the ball out of reach until the last second and he also show's he can lay it off the glass like a pro. Interesting. Wouldn't it be great to have a winning season and get an invite to the dance.....(and win a game or 4) Dammit, Kool-Aid..... It's .,... tak ing ..... OH..OH...OVER!!! GBR!!!

I've said it before, I'll say it again: He's krona from the corner! It would be cool if they play Immigrant Song when he enters the game. I don't know that calling him "The Icelandic Iverson" is fair to Thorir. I'm sure calling him "The Iceman" isn't fair to George Gervin. If he can play defense (and it looks like he might be able to) then maybe we can call him Eyjafjallajökull because he disrupts traffic across the continent!

Okay, this is too much fun, but I am looking forward to seeing this team play.

I finally got a chance to watch his highlights.

The way he moves on the floor, the way he drives to the hoop, the way he shoots... it all totally reminds me of former NBA player and Chicago Bull, Toni Kukoc. Albeit Thorir is a shorter version.

The similarity is eerie to me. If he is anything like Kukoc, I'll take it.

I finally got a chance to watch his highlights.

The way he moves on the floor, the way he drives to the hoop, the way he shoots... it all totally reminds me of former NBA player and Chicago Bull, Toni Kukoc. Albeit Thorir is a shorter version.

The similarity is eerie to me. If he is anything like Kukoc, I'll take it.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: He's krona from the corner! It would be cool if they play Immigrant Song when he enters the game. I don't know that calling him "The Icelandic Iverson" is fair to Thorir. I'm sure calling him "The Iceman" isn't fair to George Gervin. If he can play defense (and it looks like he might be able to) then maybe we can call him Eyjafjallajökull because he disrupts traffic across the continent!

Kent is looking for ANY name easier to pronounce! :thumbsup:

(Haven't had this much fun of a thread in a long time :Redface:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back