• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2016-2017 Coaching Carousel

Good point. "1 day" should mean it took them one full day to get it done. Same day = 0. Not going to get into fraction management though, lol. Both Indiana and Texas days updated.

Last edited:

Said months ago they go after Herman....Now all he has to do is convince the kids he has been recruiting to come to Austin instead of Houston

I hate the kind of football coached by Briles,, I hope he never works again in college ball.

:nod:

FWIW, my Dad is a big KSU fan (KSU alum) and he thinks that Briles should replace Snyder. Of course, no one knows how much longer Snyder will coach, but of course it is a given fact that it won't be much longer. Not sure if there is a significant portion of the KSU fan base that want Briles like my Dad does. It makes sense in some ways... both Baylor and KSU were doormats at one time, and both had coaches bring them into success and relevancy. Briles has had experience in building up a doormat, so some of his "formulas" may transfer well to KSU. Of course, KSU does not have the local recruiting base like Baylor does. Also, Briles and Snyder seem to have very different personalities. Would kind of be like going from TO to Pelini as a coach... would be a culture shock to the fans and media. Also, Snyder runs a pretty clean program, family oriented. Not sure if they will tolerate Briles' baggage/past. In any case, this is all an interesting thought.

Updates in for Norvell, Tuberville, Brohm, Brennan....

Overall a fairly quiet year it seems.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back