• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2013 NCAA Tournament Discussion

This has been one of the better overall tournaments I can recall...final 4 included. A lot of times the final 4 games don't live up to the hype. These games have.

This has been one of the better overall tournaments I can recall...final 4 included. A lot of times the final 4 games don't live up to the hype. These games have.

Exactly. I have a buddy attending ... he's been to every final four for maybe 30 years now ... I told him in the semis that it was probably the best pair of semifinal games I could remember ... and now the championship game as well ... wow! Typically, the majority of the excitement is in the first four days.

yeaa! Haven't been much of a BB fan til Tim Miles showed up on the scene, then really began taking an interest in Nebraska BB - then bought into the March Madness (even tho Nebraska wasn't in it). What an exciting tournament, even my wife is getting interested!

Oh my lord...not sure who that was from Mich that just drove the lane for a dunk...but WOW!

Heard there was going to be heavy, wet snow in the Rockies tonight! :mad: (bad for dish tv; good for the much needed moisture)

Last edited:

UL looking to put Michigan away here. 8 point lead, under 4:00 T.O. Of course, the way this tourney has gone it's probably going to get tight again at the end.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back