• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For Sale: 2 more Ark St tickets

Bucky

Travel Squad
20 Year Member
I have two tickets for Arkansas State that I'd sell for below face, which is $75 each. I'd sell these for $65 each.

They are in Section 39, Row 49

If interested, call my cell, 402-709-6133.

Just curious Bucky, you've never missed a game, why sell'n tickets?

Last edited:
I have 6 season tickets and my daughter has 2. It takes care of my family and friends. However, it's not unusual for my son and his wife to not go because of the ages of their kids, etc.

I often bring friends to the game as well. Anyway, for this game I only have me, my daughter, and my son-in-law going.

I am discussing the sale of the final ticket located beside the three of us right now. If it sells, fine, if not, I can see about selling it tomorrow.

Part of the issue is that I am a freak about sports tickets. I have season tickets also to Husker basketball, Creighton basketball, CWS, and Lancer hockey.

I have 6 season tickets and my daughter has 2. It takes care of my family and friends. However, it's not unusual for my son and his wife to not go because of the ages of their kids, etc.

I often bring friends to the game as well. Anyway, for this game I only have me, my daughter, and my son-in-law going.

I am discussing the sale of the final ticket located beside the three of us right now. If it sells, fine, if not, I can see about selling it tomorrow.

Part of the issue is that I am a freak about sports tickets. I have season tickets also to Husker basketball, Creighton basketball, CWS, and Lancer hockey.

wish I knew why this damn thing posts multiple times for the same post?

PS, Cyber I do miss a few. I've missed 4 home games in 45 years!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back